NPBFX, an international fintech company, is looking for an affiliate manager for Malaysia market who will be responsible for attracting and supporting partners of the company.
- Build and maintain partner relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities.
- Provide excellent service to maintain existing and acquire new affiliates.
- Manage business negotiations with potential partners.
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner.
- Recommend process improvements and business strategies to reach targets and improve affiliate program.
- Perform new partner acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Work with management team to execute and close new affiliate deals.
- Higher or incomplete higher education.
- Experience within the financial services and banking industry, a specific experience in Forex Brokerage will be considered a plus;
- Developed communication skills, literate writing and speaking.
- A strong understanding of customer and market requirements.
- English or another foreign language will be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Initiative and eager to earn.