|Terms of withdrawal of funds on Visa, MasterCard, Maestro
- Simple procedure of withdrawal to your cards Visa or MasterCard in your Personal office.
- Maximum transfer amount per one transaction depends on the currency: US dollars / euro — 2000 USD / 2000 EUR (not more than 5000 USD / 5000 EUR per day, with no restrictions on the number of transactions); Russian rubles — 60000 RUB (not more than 5 transactions for 24 hours).
- The minimum withdrawal amount per transaction depends on the withdrawal currency: for US dollars — 10 USD; for the Euro — 10 EUR; for the RF Rubles — 150 RUB;
- Initial withdrawal of funds on Visa/Mastercard is available without commissions. Subsequent withdrawals to Visa / MasterCard are carried out with commission, depending on the currency: US dollars — 2.5% + 7.50 USD, euro — 2.5% + 6 EUR, Russian rubles — 2.5% + 100 RUB (fee defined in accordance with Tariffs for deposit withdraw and refund).
- Term of transfer: 2-6 business days.
|The procedure of withdrawal of funds on Visa, MasterCard, Maestro
- Sign in service «Personal office».
- In Personal office in the section «Billing», select «Withdraw funds».
- Select the trading account.
- Choose «Visa/MasterCard» payment method.
- If you making withdrawal first time using the card — you will need to add your card by clicking on the «Add card». If your card is already added to the Personal office — you need to select it from the list.
- Enter the amount of withdrawal in the currency of trading account.
- Click on «Withdrawal».