|Terms of funding account with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro
- You can instantly deposit funds to your trading account in Personal office using your credit card Visa, MasterCard, Maestro (any card with a 16-digit number).
- Depositing funds via plastic cards is carried out without commission.
- Available currencies for transfer: US dollars (USD), euro (EUR), Russian rubles (RUB).
- Maximum transfer amount per one transaction depends on the currency: 10000 USD, 7000 EUR, 300000 RUB. There are no restrictions on the number of transactions.
- Term of transfer: instantly.
|The procedure of funding your account with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro
- Sign in service «Personal office» (or Register if you do not have the Personal office).
- In Personal office in the section «Billing», select «Deposit account».
- Select the trading account (If you do not have trading account, you must first open it in the Personal office).
- Choose «Visa/MasterCard» payment method.
- If you first time depositing funds using the card — you will need to add and verify your card by clicking on the «Add card». If your card is already added to the Personal office — you need to select it from the list.
- Please select your country of residence.
- Enter the amount of payment in the currency of trading account and click on «Deposit». You will be redirected to the payment system to confirm the transaction.
|Make a Deposit