|Terms of withdrawal of funds by bank transfer (SEPA)
- Simple procedure of withdrawal using the service Personal office by bank transfer (SEPA) to your account in any bank.
- No restrictions on the maximum amount of withdrawal of funds.
- Available currencies for transfer: euro (EUR).
- Commission for transfer is 10 EUR (detailed information about the fees can be found in Documents section).
- Transfer term: from 1 to 5 business days.
|The procedure of withdrawal of funds by bank transfer (SWIFT)
- Sign in service «Personal office».
- In Personal office in the section «Billing», select «Withdraw funds».
- Select the trading account.
- Choose «Bank transfer (SEPA)» payment method.
- Enter the amount of withdrawal in the currency of trading account.
- Fill in the details of your account opened in any convenient bank and then click on «Withdrawal».