Marketing Manager (Arabic-speaking)
Due to the expansion of our services we seek to recruit an Marketing Manager of Arabic-speaking regions who can add value to the existing team.
- Supporting execution of marketing tactics including digital marketing, direct mail, press releases, social media and partners relationship (IB);
- Conducting market research and analysing market data, including competition, customer needs and trends to identify product gaps and sales opportunities;
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities to raise the company’s market share;
- Posting information regarding сompany’s products and services to relevant forums;
- Providing quality and efficient live support to existing and potential clients;
- Assisting customers who wish to open or manage an NPBFX trading account;
- Liaising with the relevant department in case where clients have queries on specific issues related to that department;
- Developing, maintaining and improving business relations with partners;
- Representing the company at conferences, expos and seminars.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a must;
- University degree or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously to successfully meet tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of the FX Market and experience in the Forex industry will be considered as an advantage.
- An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Employment Conditions: Full Time.
- Location: Moscow, Russia.
All interested applicants should send their CV at email@example.com